- Baptism is set for Sunday @ 11.00am every month.
- Contact parish office for registration form. Complete the application form and submit to the Parish Priest.
- Kindly make an appointment to meet the Parish Priest before the date of Baptism.
- Please attach the following documents:
(a) Child’s birth certificate (copy)
(b) Godparent’s IC / Passport and Baptism certificate (copy)
(c) Parent’s church wedding certificate (copy)
- Godparents can be single or a couple, and practicing Catholics to help their godchild live his/her faith fully.
- Parents MUST be married in Church.
- Parents MUST belong to a BEC and registered in the Parish Census.
- If parents are from another parish, please get a letter of consent from your parish priest.
- Both parents and godparents MUST be present at the ceremony.
- To worthily participate in this Sacrament:
(a) Attend pre-baptism briefing/rehearsal on the Saturday before the baptism @ 10.00am
(b) Pray the Nicene Creed
(c) Go for the Sacrament of Reconciliation
(d) Be early, do not rush
(e) Present your child to GOD, like Mary and Joseph, at the altar with prayer of thanksgiving
Document: Guidelines for Baptism