Parish Finance Committee
The Parish Finance Committee (PFC) operates under the leadership of the Parish Priest – Father Michael Raymond.
The PFC decides all matters related to the Finances of the Church of Divine Mercy. This includes all management and administration, together with the Parish Priest who is the final decision-making authority. The PFC also oversees the budget for maintenance of the church as well as funds raised through the gift shop.
The PFC consists of 9 committee members (all of whom have various backgrounds in accounting, banking, auditing, investments etc.) who meet on a quarterly basis.
The roles of the PFC are:
- Oversight on collections from masses and all banking matters
- All disbursements and payroll for staff related to church matters.
- Management of the Church Funds
- Deliberation on proposed acquisitions and expenditures
- Help with Financial oversight of other Ministries as needed.
- Be responsible for all audits, inventory, land and building management.