- Meet the Parish Priest 6 months before the intended date of marriage.
- Marriages approved by the Church:
(a) Catholic – Catholic marriage (MASS)
(b) Catholic – Other Christian marriage (SERVICE)
(c) Catholic – Other religion marriage (SERVICE)
*Cathoics MUST be confirmed without grave inconvenience (a requirement of canon Law – CIC 1065)
- Complete marriage course:
(a) Engaged Encounter (EE) course or weekend course
(b) Other recognised marriage course (parish-based) – proof of participation needed
- Fill up PNI Form with Parish Priest (by Appointment) after completion of above marriage course. Please bring a long the following documents:
(a) Marriage course certificate
(b) Civil Marriage certificate (if available)
(c) Copy of IC / passport of Witnesses
*Catholics are encourage to be witnesses for church weddings, Parents are NOT allowed.
(d) Copy of IC / passport of couple
(e) Baptism certificate (6 months or less) / Birth of certificate for non-Catholic
(f) Passport size photo (couple)
- Date of Marriage confirmed upon completion of the PNI form.
- Permitted days for Wedding:
(a) Monday – Friday: 10:30am; 12:30pm; 3:00pm; 5:00pm
(b) Saturday: 10:30am; 12:30pm; 3:00pm
*No marriage permitted on Sundays, Feastdays, Lent season and Parish events
- For more clarification, Kindly contact the Parish Priest.
Document: Guidelines for Marriage