The logo design for AACOM IV incorporates all the vital elements that reflect the core values of the Divine Mercy devotion and also the theme of the Congress.
This design pivots on:
- The image of Wood-coloured Cross of Jesus, symbolizing His Passion, and sanctifying love.
- Embedded on the cross is the symbol of the heart aglow; through which we experience God’s mercy and love
- The symbol of the Gospel sits as the bedrock of our faith and the source and summit of God’s word
- The familiar blue and red ribbons flowing from the heart radiate the blood and water that gushed from the Heart of Jesus- the familiar refrain we chant in the chaplet
- The background pivoting rays depict the dynamic movement of the Divine Mercy movement within Asia and the world and our mission to spread this devotion to people of all nations